400 show cars (1997 & older) parked on Senoia downtown streets• Free spectator admission and improved public parking• Awards for Top 30 cars, including Gail Downs Memorial trophy• NEW! Car Club Corral, featuring the Georgia Broncos• Food vendors, music, door prizes, 50/50 drawing
Show open to cars & trucks 25yrs and older (1997 and older)
- Show cars & trucks must be 25yrs and older (1997 and older).
- Official car show hours are 10am-4pm. Venue opens at 7:00am, cars must have credentials to enter and no cars allowed to enter prior to 7:00am.
- Show Cars must be parked, registered and ID card displayed on dash by 10:00am for award eligibility.
- Top 30 Cars will be awarded trophies; judging begins 10am with awards announced at 3pm.
- On-line registration is preferred (print/save a screen shot of your email confirmation for proof of purchase). Assistance is available at Senoia Welcome Center.
- “Reserved” spaces are assigned by number but “nonReserved” spaces are first come/first serve. Spaces must be occupied by a Show Car. Saving spaces is not allowed.
- “Reserved” parking not occupied by 10:00am will be forfeited.
- Same day registration and credentials are available at the Main Street North or South entrance gates on the day of the show. Cash or Paypal will be accepted.
- Goodie bags with dash plaques to be given to first 350 cars.
- Door prizes available to Show Car participants; please submit a door prize entry form from the goodie bag to the registration tent for eligibility.
- Car hauler parking is available at the Howard Road ball fields (complimentary shuttle service to/from Main Street can be scheduled by calling Senoia Welcome Center).
- No private business advertisement (sandwich boards, posters, etc) allowed without official sponsorship. Sponsor information is available at www.enjoysenoia.net.
- Vehicles longer than 20’ or wider than 8’ need to register, then call Senoia Welcome Center for parking instructions prior to event.
- If handicap or other special parking needs are required, please register then call Senoia Welcome Center for arrangements prior to event.
- Public (non show car) parking will be available and signs posted at multiple locations throughout the city, including handicap and golf cart.
- Event will be rain or shine, no refunds after Sept 1.
- The city of Senoia and Senoia DDA are not responsible for any accidents, personal injury, damage or theft.