PorchFest Senoia is a hometown neighborhood and community celebration where porches and yards become stages for local and regional bands and musicians. Senoia’s streets become artist galleries and walk-up restaurants. PorchFest Senoia will be held Sunday, September 4, 2022 from 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM. PorchFest Senoia is a new event being organized and sponsored by the Senoia Downtown Development Authority.
Attendees will enjoy:
· Local and regional musicians and artists
· Food trucks & drink proprietors
· Kids activities
All performances are FREE, with tips for the musicians suggested. VIP tickets available.
PorchFest Senoia - Band Information
PorchFest Senoia is looking for local regional talent to perform for 1 hour on Sunday, September 4, 2022 between the hours of 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM on the front porches or lawns of Senoia homes.
This is Senoia’s first PorchFest, other regional porchfests draw 20,000 visitors. We are hoping for a large crowd, which will surely grow each and every year.
PorchFest Senoia attendees will be encouraged to tip performers in the tip jars provided or via a QR code linked to the performer’s social payment platform. Musicians may sell CD’s and/or merchandise.
To be considered for PorchFest Senoia please email a short (1 - 5 minute) performance video, a YouTube link of you performing or a link to your website where we will find performance videos to PorchFestSenoia@gmail.com.
Planning on attending PorchFest Senoia? Here’s what you need to know…
- We are grateful to the performers and hosts for donating their time and homes for this event!
- Don’t forget your lawn chairs or wagons. Once in Senoia you can walk to each of the host homes, find a place on the closed street in front of the participating home and enjoy the music!
- Make sure to stop by our information booth at the Senoia Farmer’s Market located at Travis Street, for information, maps to the hosting homes and other activities.
- Volunteers will be available throughout the neighborhoods to answer questions and provide printed programs.
- As you visit each porch and performance, please watch out for plantings in front of homes and plan to sit or stand on lawns, walkways, sidewalks or the closed street. Please use caution when walking on streets that are not closed to automobiles, golf carts or bicycles.
PorchFest Senoia Homeowners Information
Dear Potential PorchFest Senoia Homeowner,
PorchFest Senoia is a new event organized and sponsored by the Senoia Downtown Development Authority. This is a hometown neighborhood and community celebration where porches and yards become stages for local and regional bands and musicians. Senoia’s streets will become artist galleries and walk-up restaurants.
PorchFest Senoia will be held Sunday, September 4, 2022 from 3:00 - 7:00 PM. Each home will host ONE band or musician playing for 1 hour. Each homeowner will choose either their front porch, front yard or driveway to act as their home’s ‘stage’. The street will be closed to traffic and open only to pedestrian traffic. Attendees will be directed to stay in the closed street. Attendees will be encouraged to provide their own portable chairs. Homeowners need only to provide the “stage” and electricity necessary for the performers equipment. You may opt to rope off your yard/garden.
For additional information or to confirm your participation, please contact Stephanie Reeder at 618-559-8997 or email PorchFestSenoia@gmail.com.